News from 30th January, 2023
- Drilling results confirm consistency of high-grade rutile and graphite mineralisation at depth
- Infill core drilling expected to add new blocks of Indicated material to the upcoming Mineral Resource Estimate update
- Pre-feasibility Study and Environmental and Social baseline workstreams progressing on schedule
- Maiden Air Core drilling program consisting of 48 holes and 1815 metres has been completed at HVY's 100% owned Red Hill Project.
- Drilling has tested approximately half of the Red Hill Project with positive visual results observed.
- Assay results for 40 holes and 1298 samples have been returned from Diamantina Laboratories for the Port Gregory Project.
- Farm Pride Foods Ltd announced an update to its previously made announcement about the NREO.
- The total number of applications received under the NREO was 25,041,317 New Shares.
- Applications included 2 Directors applying for their full entitlements under the Shortfall Offer.
- Tesserent Limited has acquired the Australian Cyber security training business – ALC Group.
- The acquisition will provide a foundation for providing critical certified Cyber training courses to existing ALC customers, employees and key clients of the Tesserent Group.
- The strategy is to build a profitable business in the Cybersecurity training space in the Australasian market, as well as providing a pipeline of high quality Cybersecurity talent.
- Bulletin Resources Limited has expanded its Mt Farmer Project tenement holding to over 100km2.
- The project has potential for rubidium-lithium and gold along strike of Aldoro’s Niobe Rubidium-Lithium Project and Dalgaranga gold mine, respectively.
- Bulletin remains well funded and looks forward to commencing exploration works once the tenements are granted.
- MPower Group Limited has purchased a shovel-ready 5 MW solar project in Faraday, Victoria.
- The project includes over 11,000 Bifacial PV Modules and will produce more than 11,500 MWh of electricity per annum.
- The acquisition expands the group's earnings-accretive portfolio and marks another important step in its BOO development strategy.
- F.F.I. Holdings Ltd expects to report a net profit before tax of approximately $0.62 million for the half year ended 31st December 2022.
- The net profit before tax for the previous corresponding period was $1.60 million.
- Profit for the half year continued to be negatively impacted by significant increases in many of the Company's major business input costs, including raw materials, freight and labour.
- Surge in global truck tray orders underpin full year 2023 revenue.
- H2 2023 order book more than 100% contracted.
- Manufacturing capacity expansions commissioned in H1 2023 to be utilised.
- Excellent Ni and Co recoveries of over 90% achieved through high pressure acid leaching
- Good Ni and Co recoveries also observed in acid bake testing with lower acid consumption
- Further metallurgical testwork to be undertaken to confirm results and optimise
- Atturra Limited has decided not to progress with the proposed Acquisition 03.
- Atturra engaged with the vendors of ‘Acquisition 03’ but were unable to agree on key conditions.
- The NBIO for Acquisition 03 will therefore not be progressed.
- Encouraging visual mineralisation recorded from 2 surface, diamond drill holes located c. 1,200m north-east along strike of the San Jose Mine stopes
- Core logging suggests intervals in excess of 20m of continuous zinc mineralization intersected and appears to be a continuation of the same mineral system
- Assay results expected imminently
- Metalicity Limited has announced high grade copper mineralisation of 11.15% Cu and 392ppm Co, 500m from a previous sample of 11.65% Cu and 66.39 g/t Ag1.
- The results suggest significant multi-element potential for copper and other battery metals at Mt Surprise.
- Assay results from soil samples are pending.
- H1FY23 EBITDA expected to be between $17.7m and $18.3m.
- FY23 EBITDA guidance of greater than $40.0m reconfirmed.
- Chris Banks has resigned as Group CFO and Joint Company Secretary, a search process for a new CFO is underway.
- Patrys Limited has received a $3.35 million Research and Development (R&D) tax incentive refund.
- The payment was made to its wholly-owned subsidiary, Nucleus Therapeutics Pty Ltd.
- The R&D Tax Incentive refund will help accelerate the development of Patrys’ therapeutic antibodies.
- Vita International has exercised a call option right to purchase the 49% shareholding in Vitasoy Australia held by BGA's subsidiary National Foods Holdings Limited.
- The fair value of NFHL’s shareholding has now been determined by an expert as $51 million.
- BDD Milk will provide transition services including the sale and distribution of Vitasoy Australia’s products in Australia until 31 May.
- 3km long gold anomaly identified at Zuleika North Prospect
- Drill testing to take place following approvals
- Geochemical soil sampling results received from Grants Patch and aircore drill testing program results received from East Credo, Carnage North and Paradigm North targets
- Completed a 4000-metre diamond drill program at the Casposo-Manantiales Project in San Juan, Argentina.
- The program indicates shallow mineralization and possible continuity at depth, with best intercepts of 6.10 metres @ 11.77 gpt gold and 10.0 gpt silver and 2.40 metres @ 7.39 gpt gold and 18.0 gpt silver.
- Reviewing historical exploration data and mineral structures before designing next drilling campaign scheduled for later this year.
- 15 2D seismic lines acquired with 194km of data recorded.
- No LTI’s despite 957,000 man hours and up to 865 people deployed.
- Survey conducted within 10% of overall budget of US$7.2mm.
- The purchase of 63,254,972 shares will be made at A$0.042 per share.
- Maximus Resources Limited is a junior mining explorer located near Kambalda in Western Australia.
- The purchase will be funded using Beacon's current cash reserves.
- Anson Resources Limited has added the Green River Lithium Project in Utah, USA to its US lithium-brine asset portfolio.
- The project consists of 1,251 placer claims over an area of 10,620 hectares and is located 50km from Anson’s flagship Paradox Lithium Project.
- Anson plans to leverage its experience and expertise in the region to fast-track exploration and Mineral Resource delineation at Green River.
- Emyria has commenced first dosing for their pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial of lead candidate EMD-RX5.
- The trial is expected to enrol 300 patients in total and over 200 have already been pre-screened.
- Emyria is targeting OTC registration with Australia's TGA, and are only company targeting the symptoms of psychological distress.
- PNX Metals Limited is offering eligible shareholders the opportunity to acquire new shares at $0.003 per share through a non-renounceable pro-rata rights issue.
- Existing shareholder DELPHI have provided a firm commitment to participate in the offer of $2,100,000.
- This significant ongoing support is a strong endorsement of the Company's aim to sequentially develop its 100% owned Fountain Head gold and Hayes Creek zinc-gold-silver Projects.
- FAU has entered into a binding tenement sale agreement to sell the Mabel Creek Project to Talisman Mining Limited
- FAU will receive $200,000 in cash and $100,000 of TLM shares as consideration for the sale of the project
- FAU will retain exposure to any potential upside in Mabel Creek through a shareholding in TLM
- Red Mountain Mining Limited has been granted tenement EL 33346 as part of their recently acquired Charlotte Lithium Project.
- The location is the Bynoe Pegmatite Field in the Northern Territory.
- Tenement application EL 33345 remains pending.
- Gas desorption testing results from the Majuba core well 271-23C have achieved a record-breaking peak of 13m3/t.
- Core well 270-03C has been spudded and is the second to be drilled in Southern Exploration Right 270 as part of a three well initial program in this block.
- Drilling continues aggressively to focus on identifying further gas-laden sandstones, coals and other carbonaceous structures and extend the continuity of potential gas fields.
- Aeris Resources Limited has a 2,330km2 footprint in the Girilambone basin with 750kt1 Cu metal discovered.
- 14 priority EM anomalies have been identified from 2022 airborne electromagnetic survey.
- Kurrajong drill program completed with high-grade copper intersects.
- Siren Gold Limited has reported a global resource increase to 10.2Mt @ 3.0g/t Au for 994koz at a 1.5g/t Au cut-off.
- The Alexander River Inferred MRE has increased to 1.07Mt @ 5.0g/t Au for 170koz at a 1.5g/t cut-off.
- The Sams Creek MRE has increased to 9.1Mt @ 2.8g/t Au for 824koz at a 1.5g/t cut-off.
- Initial High Pressure Acid Leach (HPAL) testing by ALS Laboratories complete
- Testwork confirmed final nickel extraction at 92.6% and cobalt extraction at 73.9%
- Further bench test work is now being planned with ALS to provide detailed data for future mining studies
- PME signs 8-year, AUD $12M deal with Oregon-based Samaritan Health Services
- Visage 7 platform to be installed in the cloud
- Transaction-based model with potential upside
- Adveritas Limited raised $4 million via a placement to professional and sophisticated investors.
- The placement was oversubscribed and strongly supported by existing family offices and new shareholders.
- Funds raised will support growth initiatives as the company has seen recent success in sales and go-to-market initiatives.
- Equus Mining Limited has reported high-grade gold and silver drill results from hangingwall splay veins and the Appaloosa fault-breccia structure.
- The majority of the results refer to a newly discovered, high-grade steeply dipping hangingwall splay adjacent to the Appaloosa fault-breccia.
- These results are located outside the December 2020 Taitao Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate and are only 500m north of the Cerro Bayo processing plant infrastructure.
- Dittmer mine drilling has commenced to test the newly discovered fault extension of the bonanza grade gold and copper bearing Duffer Lode.
- Previous drilling intercepted the fault extension with high-grade results.
- Dittmer Phase 3 program has commenced and first stage is expected to be completed in 3 months.
- BluGlass has launched a suite of laser products at leading industry conference, SPIE Photonics West
- Customers can now purchase BluGlass’ lasers in 405nm, 420nm and 450nm wavelengths in both single mode and multi-mode devices
- Further wavelengths and products in the development pipeline
- Voltaic Strategic Resources Limited identified a high density of pegmatite occurrences at priority ASTER target.
- The next phase of target generation is underway with consultants SGC engaged to enhance Voltaic's geophysical datasets.
- SGC will compile all open-source geophysical and geological data, identify additional ASTER, magnetic and radiometric data, and broaden the Company's pipeline of targets for follow-up exploration.
- Water levels at Krajan Jetty have improved and deemed safe for coal loading.
- First coal from BBM Mine is loaded from Krajan Jetty into Cokal's barges.
- Coal being transported to Batu Tuhup Jetty.
- Buxton Resources Ltd has commenced Moving Loop Electromagnetic survey at its Narryer JV Project.
- Funding for exploration activities is 100% provided by IGO.
- The survey plan includes 2021 gravity survey imagery.
- XRG announces Law Enforcement Sale to Western Australia Police Force.
- First order totalling $1.04M inc -gst received in January.
- Total contract value of up to $1.7M inc-gst over 5 years.
- Assays from core drilling at the Briggs Copper Project confirm copper sulphide mineralisation from the base of cover.
- Higher grade zones (>0.3% copper) are evident over numerous intervals (>10m).
- The results confirm the mineralised porphyry system is substantially larger than previously interpreted and remains open in all directions.
- Enegex is to undertake a Share Purchase Plan (SPP)
- Eligible shareholders may apply for up to $30,000 of new shares at an issue price of $0.03 and receive one free option for every two shares purchased
- Funds will support exploration work in the Julimar region of Western Australia
- Ausmon Resources Limited announced a Share Purchase Plan (“SPP”) and committed placement with investors to raise up to $600,000.
- SPP offering up to 75,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares at $0.006 per share, while the placement is 25,000,000 shares at the same price.
- Proceeds from the SPP and placement will be used for exploration within its tenements and general working capital.
- Coolabah Metals Limited have commenced an RC program totalling 3,000m located at their Barrow licence near Nymagee in central-west NSW.
- The primary drill target at Barrow is an intense magnetic high which is elongated NW-SE.
- Analysis of a 1,126 sample systematic auger soil survey shows that the magnetic anomaly is coincident with a soil arsenic anomaly.
- Cynata Therapeutics Limited has received approval to commence a proposed phase 2 clinical trial in acute graft-versus-host disease.
- This follows the clearance of Cynata’s Investigational New Drug (IND) application and grant of Orphan Drug Status for CYP -001.
- The Company is now finalising contractual and logistic arrangements with individual sites to prepare for patient recruitment.
- Chalice West drill program assay results have been received, confirming widespread gold and nickel mineralisation extending over 5km.
- Gold results include 4m @168ppb and 4m at 94ppb and nickel results including 9m @ 3,636 ppm, including 2m @ 6,663ppm (0.67%).
- RC drill program planned for early February 2023 to test beneath newly defined near continuous gold anomalism in basalt and for nickel sulphides in fresh rock.
- Magmatic's Myall Project recently completed its ninth consecutive diamond hole, reaching a depth of 1,170.7 metres at the northern end of the Corvette Prospect.
- 23MYDD 422 intersected highly encouraging disseminated, vein and breccia-style visible sulphide mineralisation from 146.8 metres to 1,104 metres down hole.
- Core from this hole is currently being processed and final assays are expected late-February 2023.
- Nutritional Growth Solutions Ltd. has secured a ranging of its new Happy Tummies® supplement in Walmart.
- Happy Tummies will be available at Walmart stores in Q3 2023.
- The supplement is a unique blend of prebiotic, probiotic and protein for digestive support in children.
- Drill testing of Ni -Cu-PGE targets to commence at Latham prospect in Q1 2023.
- Moora occurs within a similar geological setting to the Julimar discovery.
- South32 has exclusive rights to AusQuest's projects and can earn a 70% interest with US$4.5 million.
- Footprint of gold mineralisation expands in the Southern Gold Zone to 300 metres in strike, 200 metres width and between 15 to 85 metres in thickness.
- Results from diamond drilling BD22042: 99 metres @ 1.15g/t gold equivalent (0.62g/t gold, 10g/t silver, 0.35% lead and 0.39% zinc) from 159 metres, including 27 metres @ 3.13g/t gold equivalent (1.95g/t gold, 24g/t silver, 0.80% lead and 0.83% zinc) from 167 metres.
- BD22024 (55 metres south of BD22029): 82.7 metres @ 0.89g/t gold equivalent (0.25g/t gold, 44g/t silver and 0.10% zinc) from 8 metres.
- The Ultrafine (UF) soil geochemistry results identified gold in soil anomalism and has generated several robust targets.
- Additional systematic UF soil sampling northeast of Two Mile Hill, has identified coincident gold and arsenic anomalies corresponding with a felsic intrusive intercepted in historical Rotary Air Blast (RAB) holes.
- The Two-Mile Hill Deposit is hosted by similar felsic intrusive.
- Optiscan Imaging Limited has announced an exclusive collaboration with Prolucid Technologies to develop Artificial Intelligence algorithms and telepathology workflows using its confocal laser endomicroscopy technology.
- The project will take images from Optiscan's platform technology and develop a processing pipeline to display results of an AI algorithm for immediate decision-making during clinical workflows.
- The application will be used by trained healthcare professionals in a variety of hospital and clinical settings, with a focus on oral imaging and cancer detection.
- Acquisition of 5 new mixed animal veterinary regions for $11.2 million
- Adds $8.3 million of revenue and $1.9 million of EBITDA
- On-track to increase pro-forma revenue to $300 million by FY24
- European Metals Holdings Limited is pleased to announce that the Cinovec Project has been classified as a Strategic Project for the Usti Region of the Czech Republic.
- The Just Transition Fund (“JTF”) has allocated CZK 15.8B (approx. € 632M) to the Usti region.
- The first call for grant applications under the JTF opened on 14 November 2022 and closes on 31 December 2023.
- 2,300m reverse circulation drilling has begun at Area 51 prospect.
- Recent RC assays at the 223 Deposit have confirmed high-grade targets and new 20m thick zones.
- Assays for completed diamond drilling expected February - April 2023.
- Universal Biosensors, Inc. has launched its Fructose biosensor test and relaunched its Glucose test.
- The tests are used to measure Total Residual Sugar during winemaking process.
- Glucose and Fructose are the main fermentable sugars found in wine.
- Quickstep Holdings Ltd has secured a contract with Dronamics for the production and supply of their Black Swan unmanned cargo aircraft.
- The initial contract covers Phase 0 engineering (Design for Manufacture) and Phase A supply (Prototype).
- Work will commence in March, 2023.
- Drilling scheduled for March 2023 at Gibraltar to prepare for Resource estimate and explore western extension.
- Additional drilling to be considered for Caledonian.
- Patriot Battery Metals Inc. returned high-grade lithium mineralization from the 2022 drill campaign’s easternmost drill hole at the CV5 Pegmatite.
- Strongly mineralized drill intersection further delineated the high-grade “Nova Zone” previously identified in four other drill holes.
- Extension of the CV5 Pegmatite eastwardly defined a strike length of at least 350 metres for the high-grade Nova Zone.
- Jervois has conducted an in-fill and expansion drilling campaign at its 100% owned Idaho Cobalt Operations (ICO) which has returned promising results.
- Results from the first two drill holes indicate that the RAM deposit at ICO continues below its currently modelled extent and remains open at depth.
- Jervois is using drilling results to update its ICO resource model, expected in Q2 2023.
- Auger drilling program to commence at Mt Cattlin Lithium Project in the first week of February.
- Initial reconnaissance field trip by Woomera confirms that Annabelle Volcanics, the mineralised host unit at Mt Cattlin Spodumene Mine, is much more extensive than previously identified.
- Observation of outcropping host rocks within licence area confirms the Company’s decision to fast track exploration.
- The Company had a shortfall to be placed of 42,849,366 shares totalling $ 1,499,727.81 together with 21,424,683 free attaching options exercisable at $0.09 expiring 3 years from their date of issue.
- The Board is pleased to inform shareholders that this shortfall has been placed in full.
- The demand for the shortfall was well in excess of the availability and the Board is very pleased with the outcome.
- Althea Group Holdings Limited secures CAD$2 million term loan facility.
- Health Canada amendments to allow up to 48 cans of infused-cannabis beverages.
- Peak becomes first licenced cannabis producer to be awarded Safe Quality Food certification.
- Apollo Minerals Limited identified a new mineralised base metal gossans within barite-rich outcrop and a 600m gossan trend along a potential high-grade structure.
- The company also noted gold mineralisation within the Kroussou base metal system and their 2023 field work program has commenced.
- Apollo Minerals Limited is looking to expand the exploration footprint and test high-grade structural trends, initially targeting the newly acquired Keri permit.
- New drilling results at the NE Bankan deposit have successfully infilled mineralisation within the US$1,800/oz optimised resource pit shell.
- Mineral Resource update underway and due shortly; Scoping Study ongoing.
- Resource extension drilling is also continuing at both NEB and Bankan Creek.
- Recent core drilling assays at the Briggs Copper Project in Central Queensland confirm copper sulphide mineralisation.
- Higher grade zones and encouraging intervals have been identified, and the mineralised porphyry system is substantially larger than previously interpreted.
- Drilling is ongoing, with the second hole into the Northern Porphyry target nearing completion.
- Aircore and RC drilling being completed across a number of previously untested potential mafic and ultramafic ‘eye structure’ intrusive targets.
- Airborne helicopter VTEM has defined 3 conductors at various channels and generated drill targets.
- RC drilling to test two possible bedrock conductors from plate modelling generated by the VTEM survey.
- Airborne Electromagnetic survey has commenced at the Golden Dragon and Fields Find Projects.
- Data will be used to screen for VMS and high-grade Cu-Au deposits.
- High-priority base metal targets to be drill tested in parallel with 2023 gold drilling campaigns.
- Tombador Iron Limited (TI1.ASX) has secured contracts for two export shipments of high-grade iron ore to be delivered to the Asian market in the March 2023 quarter.
- The contracts are for one lump and one fines shipment of approximately 45,000 wet metric tonnes each.
- These export shipments have been made possible through the possibility of loading larger vessels of 45,000 wet metric tonnes through the port of Enseada , located in Maragogipe, Bahia , Brazil.
- Invictus Energy Limited has appointed John Bentley as Non-Executive Chairman, effective 01 February 2023.
- John has over 40 years of experience in international natural resource development, specializing in the African upstream oil and gas industry.
- John has held executive and board roles in numerous energy companies over the years.
- Updated Mineral Resource estimates completed for He likon 4 and lepidolite-rich surface stockpiles at Rubicon, converting a further 1.58 Mt @ 0.54% Li 2O into Indicated Resources.
- Helikon 4 total Mineral Resources stand at 1.59 Mt @ 0.47% Li 2O, with 82% of the Mineral Resources classified as Indicated.
- Rubicon surface stockpiles upgraded to Indicated Resource category, totalling 0.27 Mt @ 0.86% Li 2O.
- Metcash announced that Scott Marshall, CEO of the Food Pillar, has resigned.
- Scott has been with Metcash for over 30 years and held various senior management positions.
- Scott is leaving to pursue career and personal growth opportunities.
- Dacian Gold Limited has halted mining at its Mt Morgans Gold Operation and is processing historical dump leach material until the end of March 2023.
- Factors including stockpile grade, lead times to improve water security, industry input costs and supply chain challenges and risks were considered when making this decision.
- The operational hiatus will enable Dacian Gold Limited to transition from miner to explorer/developer.
- Successful completion of high-purity manganese sulphate monohydrate (HPMSM) test work program.
- Outstanding results achieved including production of >99.8% purity manganese sulphate monohydrate crystal.
- Firebird to prioritise ongoing process flowsheet development and optimisation studies.
- Mineralised strike horizon at Burbanks extended by 25% following new northern discovery.
- Phase -1 drill campaign continues to return multiple high-grade drill intercepts at Burbanks.
- Phase -1 drilling expected to be completed by the end of March 2023 with updated Resource thereafter.
- 23 out of 31 rock chip samples returned grades >10% Mn, with an average grade of 25.1% Mn
- Outcropping to subcropping manganese mineralisation occurs over a coherent area of 5km x 3km within the Balfour Formation
- Reverse circulation program planned for second half of CY2023
- Talisman has entered into an agreement to acquire Mabel Creek IOCG Project in South Australia.
- The Gawler Craton hosts several IOCG deposits including the world-class Olympic Dam mine.
- The acquisition further strengthens Talisman’s Australian copper-gold portfolio.
- Drilling conducted at Goongarrie West revealed an Ionic Adsorption Clay (IAC) Rare Earth occurrence.
- Results of the drill indicate this is a discovery of economic interest.
- Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) has been notified.